Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Many Reasons No Excuses

Yeah, it's been a while since I last posted. The last posting was painful. Not to write, but to get edited and posted. My web browser needs to be refreshed every time I save a post as a draft and want to get back in to edit. I just gave up.

Now, I have figured a way around those problems. We have windows xp, and we have it divided into my side, Ms's side and a guest side. I can blog on guest, because I never finished installing "New and Improved MS explorer." Somehow the default browser, if not installed, will allow me to post and edit. On my side, I finished the installation and got crap as a result. And because I'm a techno-idiot, I can only do end runs around problems instead of solving them.

So instead of posting to my own blog, I've been commenting on other blogs. Sometimes I'm the shit-disturber, sometimes I just complement the writer, and sometimes I ask for information.

But now, it's time to get back on track, and do some of my own essays. A lot has happened since I last posted and I'll get back to it anon.

BRB is Write (and back, no excuses)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Technos" don't FIX things, they find "work arounds" THAT's what makes them "techies". Figuring out a work around for your browser woes, makes you a techie!!!! LOL!
BankLady

6:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home