Friday, December 15, 2006

Still Sick

OK, I'm still sick, and I'm sure no one wants a blow-by-blow (pun intended) account of my infirmity. But this sucks. Seems to be a lot of this type of cold going around, and 'cause I've been out and about these past few days, I'm sure I've done my part to spread it to those that don't deserve it.

Yesterday, Ms CPB and I helped to finish up her Dad's moving from a small house to a gigantic one fifty miles away. Her Dad is eighty, and out lasted both of us. I hope I didn't infect him; Ms CPB didn't stay far enough from me, and now she has it. However, since we both have stopped smoking she gets sick fewer times and the cold doesn't last as long. I can only hope.

Snot must affect the brain, or the connections from thought to brain. Just a theory. (see what I mean?)

BRB is Write (and miserable)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Baby!

6:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home