Friday, January 26, 2007

MEME?

I'm not sure where that term came from, but it appears I have been tagged by PDB to answer some questions about myself: Namely, Today's game is: "Five off the wall, strange, unusual or just little-known facts about yourself."

1. In the Spring of 1965, I hitch-hiked from Eastern PA to Los Angeles. College students, then, hitched all the time. My journey was just a little longer. I had $20 in my pocket and a lot of trust in people.

2. I can turn weepy at the most unexpected (for me) moments. I don't watch E.T. anymore. I cried at PDB and Ms PDB's wedding REHEARSAL. Unix can verify this. I held myself together at our daughter's wedding because I had to walk her up the aisle. I found myself thinking things like, "I have to tell her to get the oil changed on her car." After the ceremony I went outside and let it go. I have to be careful what music I listen to or the flood might start. And for a very private guy, this can get embarrassing.

3. I have also thrown some foaming rages; just not as often as getting weepy. The last time was when Blogger ate my latest and most important and life changing, prize winning prose.

4. Strange as it seems for this self-proclaimed unreconstructed hippy, I like guns and like going to the range with PDB. I like to eat the fish I catch. When fishing in strange waters my first question is always: "Can I keep my catch and eat it?"

5. I have a really tough time answering questions about myself. It has taken me a week to get four.

BRB is Write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home