Tuesday, August 29, 2006

So Where Is My Profile?

If you have stumbled across this blog, you may wonder who is this journalist? You need to scroll all the way down to the last entry on this page, and Bingo! There I am.

Click on the profile, and whoa, there is something there. Previously it was empty, a void in the blogger universe. I was the mystery wrapped in an enigma. Pride of mystery and cloak of obscurity I was. (Backward speak I can.) But no more. The most you can learn about me I have revealed.

Actually, the real reason I added something to my profile was that I thought that if I updated the profile, the Profile and Archive titles might resume their rightful place at the TOP of the page. Never happened. Sigh. I am not a victim. I just don't know why it sank to the bottom, and how to get it back in place. (Does Blogger have a floation device?)

But I will move on. Labor Day is coming. I smell a blog. I think I'll compose it starting with a blues progression in the first few bars.

BRB is Write (and exposed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home